This page includes various resources to further ones knowledge on radical feminism, gender criticality, female oppression, and female empowerment. Feel free to take what resonates, and leave the rest.
- Love & Politics: Radical Feminist and Lesbian Theories by Carol Anne Douglas - A nonfiction book which probes the divergent roots of radical feminist theory and examines diverse theories on the roots of male domination; love and sexuality; lesbianism and friendship between women; lesbian separatism; sadomasochism; and strategy and tactics for women's liberation.
- Right-Wing Women by Andrea Dworkin - A nonfiction book which states that the American political right mobilizes women by exploiting their fears, and discusses the issues of abortion, sexual equality, anti-Semitism, and anti-feminism.
- Anticlimax: A Feminist Perspective on the Sexual Revolution by Sheila Jeffreys - A nonfiction book which argues that sexual freedom sometimes directly opposed actual freedom for women and explores the nature of both straight and gay relationships by tracing the sexual attitudes from the 1950s through the 1990s.
- The Spinster and Her Enemies: Feminism and Sexuality, 1880-1930 by Sheila Jeffreys - A nonfiction book which examines the activities of feminist campaigners around issues such as child abuse and prostitution in the 1880s and 1890s.
- Pornland: How Porn Has Hijacked Our Sexuality by Gail Dines - A nonfiction book which illustrates how porn desensitizes and limits sexual freedom, and is a public health concern that can no longer be ignored.
- The Transsexual Empire: The Making of the She-Male by Janice Raymond - A nonfiction book which investigates transgender people in society and argues that transgender identity strengthens traditional gender stereotypes.
- Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft - A nonfiction book where the author—a counselor who specializes in working with abusive men—uses his knowledge about how abusers think to help women recognize when they are being controlled or devalued, and to find ways to get free of an abusive relationship.
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. - A nonfiction book about the effects of psychological trauma, also known as traumatic stress. The book details research and experiences on how individuals are affected by traumatic stress, and its effects on the mind and body.
- Killing Us Softly 4 - A documentary how the advertising industry reinforces and glamorizes regressive and debased notions of femininity.
- No Más Bebés - A documentary about women's fight for reproductive rights after the sterilization of Mexican immigrant mothers in Los Angeles in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Hot Girls Wanted - A documentary that follows the lives of several eighteen- and nineteen-year-old women, to try and understand why a large number of young women were entering the pornographic industry.
- Critically Examining the Doctrine of Gender Identity - A presentation by Rebecca Reilly-Cooper.
- The Century of the Self - A documentary series that tells the story of the growth of the mass-consumer society.
- Ovarit - A women-centered Reddit-style social media platform. Open to radical feminist and gender critical views.
- Spinster - A women-centered Twitter-style social media platform. Open to radical feminist and gender critical views.
- r/fourthwavewomen - A subreddit for feminists, "not the fun kind." Open to radical feminist views.
- Women's Liberation Front (WoLF) - An organization dedicated to restore, protect, and advance the rights of women and girls using legal argument, policy advocacy, and public education.
- Women's Declaration International - Women's Declaration International is a group of volunteer women who are dedicated to preserving women's sex-based rights.
- Feminist Current - A blog for gender, women's rights, violence against women, pop culture, politics, current events, sexuality, and many other issues that are often underrepresented or misrepresented by mainstream, progressive, and feminist media sources.
- Love is Respect - Resources for people to help prevent unhealthy relationships & intimate partner violence.
- Nordic Model Now! - A secular, feminist, grassroots women's group that is campaigning for the abolition of prostitution and related practices.
- Sex Matters - A human rights organization campaigning to establish that biological sex matters in rules, laws, policies, language and culture.
- Society for Evidence Based Gender Medicine - An international group of clinicians and researchers concerned about the lack of quality evidence for the use of hormonal and surgical interventions as first-line treatment for young people with gender dysphoria.
- Genspect - An international organization that promotes a healthy approach to sex and gender who advocate for a non-medicalised approach to gender diversity.
Support organizations that benefit women
Visit the support page for a list of pro-women and women's organizations.
Share kindrad.org with the world with some free stickers! Learn more here.
Do you want to reach out to me?
I enjoy connecting with people. If you'd like to reach out, please read this page.